A Better You




There comes a time when we have to realise that eating better and a few minute of exercise is beneficial to us. 

The benefits of good well being is endless, especially if you had a few rough days, It seems that life is just getting more stressed, that feeling low happens a lot more, you tired and sometimes even out of breath. 

So you think change has to start... its never too late. {I hope} 

I sometimes like to have a list of reasons why I must do it. So I got my self a little list on why eating healthy and exercising is beneficial to me. {I hope I will refer to this list often} 



  1. You will have more energy.
  2. Reduce your anxiety and low moments. 
  3. Self Esteem will get a boost. :)
  4. Your mind will be more clearer and problem solving will come easier.
  5. You will look and feel better.
  6. You won't get colds so often.
  7. Your chance of diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease will decrease. 
  8. You will be able to concentrate better. 
Here Is How I can Start

  1. Start eliminating bad foods from your diets.
  2. Don't go on a diet - we know what happens when you too, you end up with doubling the amount of weight you lost, so this is a NONONO. 
  3. Drink more water. {for reals, you need to keep up with this - this is highly beneficial to you, great skin, removes toxins, helps with weight loss, boost energy, helps constipation, prevents joint pain and arthirits}
  4. DO NOT, I REPEAT: DO NOT, pick on food through out the day. 
  5. SIT DOWN when you eat
  6. Exercise 20 - 30 minutes a day. {great free workout videos on Fitness Blender  - you don't have to join a gym}



Zelna

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment