Mouth Watering Burger

I'm what you call an experimental cook - the likelihood of me trying something new when you come over for dinner is  very high. So far, luck has been on my side or I just have nice friends. 




Sometimes I can serve up something  my  family call an "Anna Surprise"  which means it's an surprise to the tastebuds; almost like Hilda's surprises on sevende laan.

However, their is one thing my family fully agree with is my gourmet sandwiches and desserts.

I thought I will share how to take a bland burger and turning it into a mouth watering burger.


Ingredients:

Portuguese Rolls  - or any that you like, make sure its fresh.
Butter  - I like to butter my rolls - you don't have to.
English Mustard 
Fresh Herbs - Basil, Rocket, Coriander and Rocket
Greek yogurt, Garlic, Cheddar Cheese, Blue Cheese, Tomatoes, Onion and Avocado. 



Here is what you do:
I layer my burger and top it with my yogurt sauce - I mix garlic, pepper and salt taste to the yogurt. You can use mayonnaise if you like.


Enjoy!!


Zelna

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment