Ageing gracefully the myth

 I have a slight, okay, an extreme obsession with ageing. (my husband will testify to this)

I fooled myself as a child believing that I look forward to growing old, of course, I was 10 then, now 38+.

I now at 10pm have graceful erratic panic attacks of enlarged pores, age spots and laugh lines.  Which leads to frantically googling natural remedies, rummaging through the cupboards late at night for “immediate” natural cures to ease the growing pains of denial with added on frustration and mourning of my youthful appearance. When I realize the song or poem will no longer be about me. Should I have been an actress, I would be type casted as the mother.  


When I realise the song or poem will no longer be about me.
Then, light shines on my situation. I read the news of Monica Bellucci; new bond girl at fifty, there it is, aaaaaah…. HOPE…. I too can do this.

 Soon my hope dwindles, I’m still me, I still have the same problem…getting old.

However, though I battle with the outside, the inside has proven to ripen with age, life is gorgeous, the mind is beautiful and the power it holds is truly a gift of God. The only person I’m competing with is myself. Of course I have weak moments where comparison becomes the thief, but I don’t stay there for long as I’ve come to know who I am as a woman.
Though I battle with the outside, the inside has proven to ripen with age. 
You’ve come to realize what is important, hanging on to the everyday moments, making new memories and feeling blessed that I’m loved by those who fill my life. Loving others and making them feel loved has become key (I try), being present and available. (I’m sorry if I missed your call, I was either hustling or making memories, but I’ll get back to you, if I did not already)

It’s only at my cleansing routine at night when I have a rude awakening that I have aged; hence the 10pm erratic moments.
I would not like to spend my days worrying about age.
I would not like to spend my days worrying about my age  - so far I have hopelessly failed, yet hope prevails. I’m trying to be graceful about it and take heed of my childhood wisdom as age, is a privileged denied to many.

However there are benefits test out my 10pm erratic moments of great home remedies and products I purchased that has worked for me. 


Have advice for me or feel my agony leave me a comment.

Zelna

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment