The Lazy Girls guide to Exercise



I'm so lazy right now - at least I have my gym clothes on.


This is so me; LAZZZZY when it comes to exercise.  But I had a change of heart. I have been huffing and buffing lately and it has nothing to do with me impersonating  the big bad wolf. My energy has just been very low, honestly, I have just been lazy.

I have reached the point of being tired of being tired. I'm hoping to put into gear my lazy...

As always I get a list that won't require allot of me and that will suit my laziness. So, I came up with the following:


  1. Walk - but walk briskly. The benefit - reduces symptoms of menopause (my fear). Apperently I have to do this for 45 minutes. (Its not looking so attractive right now - maybe i will start with 20 or 30 min... I think 20min.)
  2. I don't have a two, I guess this is it ....Oh, wait,  I meet up with my friend, Sam twice a week  if she is not out of town.  We use an aerobics dvd, so far we have not seen any results yet but the company is great.
Maybe soon we will see results - this seems to be lazy enough. 

I think thats good for a start. 

Do you have tips for this lazy Girl?

Zelna

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment